Bachelor of Science – Business
12 Years-Owner/Project Manager of Pearl’s Book’em Publisher
- Published over a dozen books.
- Consulted 10 authors with self-publishing.
- Trained two interns, one international intern (Sup De Co-Reims Management School).
- Hosted a weekly showcase at an Atlanta restaurant, sponsored by DFV Wines.
- Obtained copyright permissions from Alfred A. Knopf of Random House Publishing and Organized Noize/Hitco Music.
- Comprehensive business management responsibilities included:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Finance and Accounting
- Drafting author and independent contractor agreements; working with attorneys to adhere with legal aspects of publishing and cooperative writing relationships.
2 Years-Radio Producer and Co-Host of The Think Tank by Afros-N-Shelltoes Entertainment on 1420 WATB in Clarkston, Georgia
- Produced and hosted the “Think Tank” radio show:
- Maintained the integrity of the show’s schedule during on-air time by cueing guests and hosts.
- Interviewed guests related to the show topic & trained new host to use the radio production board.
- Wrote/recorded commercials and managed website content.
- Researched and sourced show guests and sponsors according to show topics, including interviewing.
- Developed and fostered a network of authors, artists, philanthropists and executives.